Crazy Test Blog
Saturday, October 27, 2012
Using Windows 8 Now
So Microsoft finally decided to take my money and I'm using Windows 8 now. It's... a lot like Windows 7. Just 8-ier.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Pages
Home
Features
About Us
Reviews
NES Replay
Popular Posts
Clarifying My Comments On Zelda
So, a few posters saw my Zelda comments, and one astute poster, bearing nothing but Nerd Rage and a Caps Lock key, declared the following: W...
Vita Price And Release Date Announced... Too Much?
The Sony PS Vita finally has a price and release date : The Wi-Fi model is $249, the 3G model is $299, and it's coming out on February 2...
Getting Back To Game Theory
I've been blathering on an awful lot about the hideously boring console wars. I'm going to have maybe one more post up about them a...
Review: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Developer: Nintendo Publisher: Nintendo A Zelda game set in the same world as the SNES classic Link to the Past is just inviting criticism....
Zelda: Ocarina of Time Update
So I'm inside Lord Jabu-Jabu, and I'm flagging. I'm tempted to just print out an FAQ and power through, because I really hate t...
Randy Moss: The Case For And Against
How do I feel about the Packers being interested in Randy Moss? I'm torn. I really don't know what I feel. So in order to help org...
The Third Party Conundrum: Is Nintendo In Trouble?
We're not so naive to believe that there are no problems with the Nintendo Wii. Online play is a mess. WiiWare is undersupported and und...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(29)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2013
(93)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(9)
▼
2012
(91)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
▼
October
(15)
Review: Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters
Review: Donkey Kong
NES Replay: Adventures In The Magic Kingdom
Using Windows 8 Now
I'd Like To Make The Windows 8 Leap
Making The Windows 8 Leap
NES Replay: Adventure Island III
Full Games on the eShop
Review: Adventure Island
NES Replay: Adventure Island II
Review: Torchlight II
Feeling A Little Reflective
NES Replay: Adventure Island
Review: Kirby's Dream Land
NES Replay: Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: Pool of...
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2011
(130)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(33)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(209)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(11)
►
2008
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(21)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment