Crazy Test Blog
Saturday, October 27, 2012
I'd Like To Make The Windows 8 Leap
I'd like to make the Windows 8 leap, but apparently Microsoft doesn't want my money. Their payment processing is down, so that's cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Pages
Home
Features
About Us
Reviews
NES Replay
Popular Posts
Clarifying My Comments On Zelda
So, a few posters saw my Zelda comments, and one astute poster, bearing nothing but Nerd Rage and a Caps Lock key, declared the following: W...
Getting Back To Game Theory
I've been blathering on an awful lot about the hideously boring console wars. I'm going to have maybe one more post up about them a...
Zelda: Ocarina of Time Update
So I'm inside Lord Jabu-Jabu, and I'm flagging. I'm tempted to just print out an FAQ and power through, because I really hate t...
The Third Party Conundrum: Is Nintendo In Trouble?
We're not so naive to believe that there are no problems with the Nintendo Wii. Online play is a mess. WiiWare is undersupported and und...
5 Ways That Sony Botched The PS3 (And Why They Did The Right Thing)
By now, most can agree that Sony has totally and completely borked the launch of the Playstation 3. At every turn, it seems that Sony consi...
Kind Of Mad At Kotaku
So, I'm looking at Kotaku, and there's an article about Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings with new screenshots. It's coupl...
Vita Price And Release Date Announced... Too Much?
The Sony PS Vita finally has a price and release date : The Wi-Fi model is $249, the 3G model is $299, and it's coming out on February 2...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(29)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2013
(93)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(9)
▼
2012
(91)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
▼
October
(15)
Review: Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters
Review: Donkey Kong
NES Replay: Adventures In The Magic Kingdom
Using Windows 8 Now
I'd Like To Make The Windows 8 Leap
Making The Windows 8 Leap
NES Replay: Adventure Island III
Full Games on the eShop
Review: Adventure Island
NES Replay: Adventure Island II
Review: Torchlight II
Feeling A Little Reflective
NES Replay: Adventure Island
Review: Kirby's Dream Land
NES Replay: Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: Pool of...
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2011
(130)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(33)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(209)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(11)
►
2008
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(21)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment