Crazy Test Blog
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Please Hamels Don't Hurt 'Em
So far, Cole Hamels has six strikeouts in today's game vs. the Brewers. That guy scares me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Pages
Home
Features
About Us
Reviews
NES Replay
Popular Posts
Review: Yoshi's New Island
Developer: Arzest Publisher: Nintendo Nintendo keeps on crapping on the Yoshi's Island series, and it bothers me. Super Mario World 2: Y...
NES Replay: Track & Field
The arcade cabinets for Track & Field took a beating. Track & Field is a collection of small olympic-based minigames, and the way to...
NES Replay: Rush'n Attack
Developer: Konami Publisher: Konami Released: April 1987 For our younger readers, I have a question: Do they still do duck-and-cover drills ...
NES Replay: Volleyball
Developer: Nintendo Publisher: Nintendo Released: March 1987 I love playing volleyball in certain environments. Basically, if no one's k...
NES Replay: BurgerTime
Kurt Vonnegut, the late, great famous author, told a story about his brief time at Sports Illustrated. His first day at the magazine, he w...
Clarifying My Comments On Zelda
So, a few posters saw my Zelda comments, and one astute poster, bearing nothing but Nerd Rage and a Caps Lock key, declared the following: W...
Zelda: Ocarina of Time Update
So I'm inside Lord Jabu-Jabu, and I'm flagging. I'm tempted to just print out an FAQ and power through, because I really hate t...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(29)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2013
(93)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(9)
►
2012
(91)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2011
(130)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(33)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(12)
▼
2009
(209)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(11)
▼
April
(41)
"In three to five years [the PS3] will become domi...
MLB Dugout Heroes Impressions
Catching Up With Older Games
Drawn To Life Impressions
Why I Love Fantasy Baseball
Conduit Dated...June 23, 2009
Can't Touch This
2Legit2Pitch
Please Hamels Don't Hurt 'Em
Why I'm Avoiding Football
6 Things I Would Change About Star Trek
Pirate Bay Says "To The Plank With Ye, Fines"
How I Spent My Weekend
Game Design: Simplicity
So I'm Showing My Wife "The Wrath Of Khan"
Game Design: The Evolution of 3D, As Explained By 2D
GameStopo CEO Predicts Big Nintendo Release
Final Fantasy CC: Echoes Of Time Impressions
Weird Rulership Situations In Gaming Part 3: Bowser
We Watched "Doubt" The Other Night
A Little Something About Coldplay
I've Got A DS Lite On The Way
Cool Article Roundup/Rodeo
The 20 Best Game Boy Games
See, This Is What I'm Talking About (Re: Kotaku)
An Object Lesson On Me Overthinking Things
Great Episode of Lost + Baseball's Back
So Pretty Much Done With Zelda
Nintendo Talks E3
Criminally Overlooked Games: Monopoly Tycoon
Rhythm Heaven First Impressions
Wii Manufacturing Costs Down By 45%
The Dirty Secret Of The Hardcore Gamer
So The DSi
8 Reasons The Wii Is Succeeding
Another Zelda Update
Zelda Update
Don't Feed The Trolls: Why Anti-Gaming Activists D...
Achievement Unlocked: World Of Goo Beaten
When Will We Get Hardcore Content On The Wii? Soo...
The Official Dog of Downwards Compatible
►
March
(35)
►
February
(11)
►
2008
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(21)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment