Crazy Test Blog
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
I'm On Twitter Now
I'm on Twitter now as EelSnave. Follow me! I command it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Pages
Home
Features
About Us
Reviews
NES Replay
Popular Posts
Clarifying My Comments On Zelda
So, a few posters saw my Zelda comments, and one astute poster, bearing nothing but Nerd Rage and a Caps Lock key, declared the following: W...
Getting Back To Game Theory
I've been blathering on an awful lot about the hideously boring console wars. I'm going to have maybe one more post up about them a...
Zelda: Ocarina of Time Update
So I'm inside Lord Jabu-Jabu, and I'm flagging. I'm tempted to just print out an FAQ and power through, because I really hate t...
Vita Price And Release Date Announced... Too Much?
The Sony PS Vita finally has a price and release date : The Wi-Fi model is $249, the 3G model is $299, and it's coming out on February 2...
5 Ways That Sony Botched The PS3 (And Why They Did The Right Thing)
By now, most can agree that Sony has totally and completely borked the launch of the Playstation 3. At every turn, it seems that Sony consi...
Review: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Developer: Nintendo Publisher: Nintendo A Zelda game set in the same world as the SNES classic Link to the Past is just inviting criticism....
Mark Murphy Named Packers President
I'm cautiously optimistic about this move. Murphy's had some success at Northwestern, and it could go really well. I've often s...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(29)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2013
(93)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(9)
►
2012
(91)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2011
(130)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(28)
▼
July
(5)
3DS Price Drops! What Does It Mean?
I'm On Twitter Now
Why Is Mega Man Dying?
The 3DS Virtual Console: Not Very Good?
What Do You Need For A Good TV Serial?
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(33)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(209)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(11)
►
2008
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(21)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment