Crazy Test Blog
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
PS3 Price Drop! Shocking!
Shocking absolutely no one, the PS3 price is now $299. I'm still on the fence about one, though. I'll have to save my pennies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Pages
Home
Features
About Us
Reviews
NES Replay
Popular Posts
Clarifying My Comments On Zelda
So, a few posters saw my Zelda comments, and one astute poster, bearing nothing but Nerd Rage and a Caps Lock key, declared the following: W...
Vita Price And Release Date Announced... Too Much?
The Sony PS Vita finally has a price and release date : The Wi-Fi model is $249, the 3G model is $299, and it's coming out on February 2...
Getting Back To Game Theory
I've been blathering on an awful lot about the hideously boring console wars. I'm going to have maybe one more post up about them a...
Review: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Developer: Nintendo Publisher: Nintendo A Zelda game set in the same world as the SNES classic Link to the Past is just inviting criticism....
Zelda: Ocarina of Time Update
So I'm inside Lord Jabu-Jabu, and I'm flagging. I'm tempted to just print out an FAQ and power through, because I really hate t...
Randy Moss: The Case For And Against
How do I feel about the Packers being interested in Randy Moss? I'm torn. I really don't know what I feel. So in order to help org...
The Third Party Conundrum: Is Nintendo In Trouble?
We're not so naive to believe that there are no problems with the Nintendo Wii. Online play is a mess. WiiWare is undersupported and und...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(29)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2013
(93)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(9)
►
2012
(91)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2011
(130)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(33)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(12)
▼
2009
(209)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
▼
August
(19)
Every Time I Think I'm Out...(Console Wars)
They Just Don't Learn (XBox 360)
Beatles Rock Band Will Be "Outsold 2-to-1"
Once Again, Penny Arcade Explains It All
Sony Is Really Stupid
PS3 Price Drop! Shocking!
The Importance of Understanding
"LOL Wii Vitality Sensor LOL"
I'm An Idiot
Adventures In Misleading Graphs
Nintendo's Second Chance
Discovered Something...(Super Mario Galaxy)
Game Design: What Makes A Good Game?
Cool! (Shadow Tower)
Getting Back To Game Theory
Review: Little King's Story
Digital Distribution Has Worked Out Sooooo Well Fo...
What Do I Want From Other Systems?
Digging Out My Wii Number
►
July
(25)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(11)
►
2008
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(21)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment