Crazy Test Blog
Saturday, July 18, 2009
I DID IT
I got 120 stars! Here's the proof, haters!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Pages
Home
Features
About Us
Reviews
NES Replay
Popular Posts
Clarifying My Comments On Zelda
So, a few posters saw my Zelda comments, and one astute poster, bearing nothing but Nerd Rage and a Caps Lock key, declared the following: W...
Vita Price And Release Date Announced... Too Much?
The Sony PS Vita finally has a price and release date : The Wi-Fi model is $249, the 3G model is $299, and it's coming out on February 2...
Getting Back To Game Theory
I've been blathering on an awful lot about the hideously boring console wars. I'm going to have maybe one more post up about them a...
Review: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Developer: Nintendo Publisher: Nintendo A Zelda game set in the same world as the SNES classic Link to the Past is just inviting criticism....
Zelda: Ocarina of Time Update
So I'm inside Lord Jabu-Jabu, and I'm flagging. I'm tempted to just print out an FAQ and power through, because I really hate t...
Randy Moss: The Case For And Against
How do I feel about the Packers being interested in Randy Moss? I'm torn. I really don't know what I feel. So in order to help org...
The Third Party Conundrum: Is Nintendo In Trouble?
We're not so naive to believe that there are no problems with the Nintendo Wii. Online play is a mess. WiiWare is undersupported and und...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(29)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2013
(93)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(9)
►
2012
(91)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2011
(130)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(33)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(12)
▼
2009
(209)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(19)
▼
July
(25)
Template Mistake
Rock Band Vs. Guitar Hero
On A Roll
Trying To Complete Mario Galaxy With Luigi...
The PSP...Back From The Dead Only To Die Again?
Malstrom's Blog
Cardinals close to getting Holliday?
Who Needs Hi-Def?
Nintendo's Secrecy: Why It Helps And Why It Hurts
Why Guitar Hero Is Unsustainable
I DID IT
HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP
Two More Stars
The Tipping Point
12% of My Visitors Use IE6!
My Super Mario Galaxy Goal
CrispyGamer Discussing Used Games
Ranking The Kirby Games
Haven't Played Any of the Fallout 3 DLC, But...
Warner Bros Owns Midway, But Where Will Midway Go?
Played Through Trine: Whew!
Review: Arcade Sports
Natal Idea
Virtual Reality and Natal
Review: Out of the Park X
►
June
(16)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(11)
►
2008
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(21)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment